Sunday, June 07, 2009

Oskar's 1st Memorial Day BBQ

his !st BBQ and all he wanted to eat was his hat

We remebered and thanked the veterans of wars past and future by having some friends over, drinking some pabst blue ribbon and smoking some ribs and ball tip....oh, and of course, "C on the C". I make the best damn "C on the C" on all of F Street, and I feel fairly confident in saying that. They're smoking some 'C' up the street in the Slum-ment, but that's a different story all together. I'm not sure where they're getting 'fresh' sweet corn in late May from, but it's delicious. Seriously, I don't know where they're getting it from, and I took measures to find out....the guy was stocking a fresh load when I arrived, but he knew as much about that corn as I know about American Idol.



by the way....this has been bugging me for a while.....

This is BBQ...with charcoal and wood. A gas grill is grilling, not BBQing, you may as well be standing rangeside, frilly apron and exhaust fan on.



some random pics of flowers in our garden

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh Herman said...

Have you ever thought about stand up? You make me LOL, dawg.

Sonya bird screeches like a terradactyl as well... it's pretty sweet. Watching your vids, it would seem our kids are the same age. Do you think the two months that Oskar was out of the womb makes a difference? I am excited for them to meet and hang out again.

RAWRRRRRR! CAWWWWW!

June 8, 2009 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger sk0 said...

thanks for looking at this, I think you may be the only one.

Next time, I'll speka more directly to you, it'll be sweet.

June 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger sk0 said...

du u speka tha engris?

June 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Josh Herman said...

I speka da engrish. :)

June 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home